My Favourite sites for discounted Books, CDs, and Movies. Check back here for daily discounts!! FISHPOND: Fishpond 604x90

Monday, May 18, 2009

Still crappy...

So it's almost been a week since I last wrote on my blog...naughty naughty...and life improved a little but not too much. Can't complain as I just watched Slumdog Millionaire and that is sad.....it really makes you think about EVERYTHING and how the world works. But we all follow more or less the same system and procedures in life...well not all, cuz some of us are smart asses, some choose to be murderers, rapists, racists, arsonists and everything else that has an intention of hurting someone else which honestly, we all don't need.

Can't life be just a bunch of flowers? I take that back, flowers bloom and then wilter in a few days........ok, I REALLY take that back now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment