My Favourite sites for discounted Books, CDs, and Movies. Check back here for daily discounts!! FISHPOND: Fishpond 604x90

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CHEAP AUSTRALIAN CITY PARKING!!!!

http://www.secureparking.com.au/
So, I know how extremely irritating and discouraging the parking fees are in and around Sydney CBD and in every other city in Australia. It totally turns you off from wanting to drive or even contemplating driving to the city eventhough you have a brand new car, or you hate taking the bus...the fees just kill you.

THEREFORE *drumroll* I have found THE greatest (until I find another greater) way to get discounted and cheap parking in Sydney CBD and its surroundings! How do you like that?!?

All you have to do is go to this site http://www.secureparking.com.au/ and sign up as a member (don't worry it's free!) and voila! you get special rates as a member for certain days and you get like 20 different welcoming discounts when you 1st join e.g. half price parking or $7 all day weekend parking etc....I totally trashed the discounts when I found this!

Quickly go sign up and enjoy driving to the city with smirks on your faces....

Till next time..keep on the lookout on my blog for more ways to save especially in economic downturn times like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment